Tuesday, December 18, 2007

About me [my hardcore gamer part]

Hello World! This is my second blog. The first one is at wordpress. I converted that blog to a personal blog. So my video games blog is this one. The title is "the part-time hardcore gamer" because at certain times I'm a hardcore gamer, but sometimes I'm a limirent guy [to know what limerence means, visit my wordpress blog].

I'm a gamer who doesn't really always ONLY care about the graphics [unlike my friend (or is he?)] . But i also base it on graphics, but not just. And the rating of game graphics isn't only about how realistic the game looks like, but the presentation, the mixing of colors stuff. For example, if you would only base on photorealism, how about the Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii? How could you make Mario as real as a human? But nevertheless it garnered almost perfect reviews. Compared to Crysis [it's also good], the so-called "game from the future", i agree that it is the best in realism, but it scored an average of about 94%, but not bad.

I like games with lots of action [or in short, not boring], long and fun gameplay, fully explorable worlds, many unlockable items, customizable things, myster-solving stuff, cute graphics etc.

No comments: